How To Make Conference Call On Android Phone
Making Conference Call On Android Phone , follow below:
- Click on the Phone icon to access your device’s keypad and contacts list.
- Enter the phone number you wish to call or scroll through the list of contacts until you see the individual you intend to call.
- Click on their name, then click on the green phone icon to call the individual.
- As soon as the person you are calling picks up, click the + symbol named “Add call.”
- Repeat the 2nd step for the second person you wish to call.
- When the 2nd person picks up the phone call, both calls will be listed way up on your display. Click “Merge” to merge both calls together into one conference call.
- When that is done, you and the two people you are calling will hear and speak to yourselves on the same line.
- If you wish to end the conference call, click the red and white phone button to hang up on everybody.
That is that, now enjoy Conference Call On Android Phone