5 Things you should know about COVID-19 pandemic
Everyone should be alert about COVID-19 pandemic. While older people and people with preexisting medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable, anyone can be impacted by the virus.
– Maintain social distancing (6 feet) from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
– If possible, plan to work from home and avoid large social gatherings.
– Avoid touching your face, as your hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds every time.
– Sneeze and cough into your elbow to avoid spreading germs into your hands.
– If you notice respiratory problems or are experiencing a fever, seek medical attention immediately.
– Stay informed by frequently visiting the World Health Organization website for updates.