Here below you can now One UI 2.0 Beta; Download and install the latest version OS, since google started updating is andriod verision .
Beta Registration Program
Installing the One UI 2.0 Beta on the 2019’s Samsung Galaxy flagship phones is easy. If you are one of the lucky ones who have been enrolled in the limited slot beta program, you can download it directly to your phone by using the Samsung+ app. You can download the app from the app store and get started.
If you haven’t registered your device, you can do so by following the steps below:
Step 1: Login into your Samsung account.
Step 2: Go into the Notices page. There you will get a slide-out menu.
Step 3: Select the One UI 2.0 Beta Program Registration.
Step 4: Register your device.
Step 5: Once successful, you can now download the updates by going to Settings-Software download. Now, tap on “Download Updates Manually.”
Step 6: Wait for the download to complete. Once downloaded, install the update and you are good to go!
Installing One UI 2.0 Beta via SD card
One UI 2.0 Beta; You can install One UI 2.0 from the SD card. To do so, you need to download the device’s beta files and store them on the SD card.
- Turn off your device
- Press three buttons at the same time: volume up, power button and Bixby together.
- The device will now boot into the recovery mode.
- A recovery screen will flash on the screen,
- Now go to “Apply update from SD card” by using volume buttons for navigation
- Once you reach the file, select it, and start your installation process.
- Wait for the process to complete
- Boot into the device.