Here is How to remove mark on your phone screen scratches below are the best methods to follow.
Methods to remove mark on your phone screen
Checkout the methods on How to remove mark on your phone screen (scratches)
1.Use of Toothpaste
2.Use of Sandpaper or drill grinders
3. Using Magic Erasers
4. Baking soda
5. Vegetable oil
6. Using Baby Powder
7. Use of Car Scratch Removal Creams
7 ways on How to remove mark on your phone screen
How to remove scratches on your phone
Lets start to explain above steps here, On androidpurse we gives you the best information you need to know:
- Use of Toothpaste: Making use of toothpaste to remove mark on your phone screen (scratches) is one of the best method to follow.
- Add small amount of toothpaste to the end of a cotton swab or clean, soft cloth.
- Now, clean Gently with the cotton swab or cloth in circular motions on the screen until you see the scratch go away.
- After this steps, wipe your screen with a slightly dampened cloth to remove any excess toothpaste.
2.Use of Sandpaper or drill grinders:
You can use this method to remove unwanted scratches off the sides of your phone – and not on your phone’s screen.And as these materials are evidently rough, make certain that you only choose the least abrasive type of sandpaper or drill grinders.
Otherwise, such material could have some repercussion that you probably won’t like.
Also, when you’re using these materials, it’s advised that you handle it with care, pressing it on gently on your phone until the affected area improves.
3.Using Magic Erasers:
Magic Erasers is one of the methods to remove marks on your phone screen, like the ones sold by Mr. Clean, are the perfect size to maneuver around your phone to get out small scratches. But magic erasers looks can be a bit deceiving.
They’re abrasive and work basically like wet sandpaper, so we urge the same caution as the method above.
Be careful with this method, you don’t want to end up water damaging your phone too. Here’s how this remedy works:
- Add by Mixing two parts baking soda and one part water in a bowl.
- Stir until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to a clean, soft cloth and gently rub in a circular motion on the phone’s scratches.
- After this, wipe your screen with a fresh, slightly dampened cloth to remove any excess.
5. Vegetable oil;
Using vegetable oil also works For small, hidden scratches, vegetable oil is said to work well as a temporary solution. One tiny drop of vegetable oil on top of scratches can be a quick cosmetic fix.
6.Using Baby Powder:
Baby powders, too, are a powerful alternative to removing scratches on your phone.
Simply mix an amount of baby powder and water in a bowl then stir the mixture until it forms into a paste-like substance.
Subsequently, apply the mixture using a soft cloth onto the affected area then rub it in a gentle, circular motion.
Once the mixture has done away with the scratches for good, wipe the screen off with a fresh and a slightly dampened cloth so the excess substance can be removed accordingly. Baby powders are also a known alternative to baking soda.
7. Use of Car Scratch Removal Creams;
Using Car scratch removal creams such as Turtle Wax, 3M Scratch, and Swirl Remover also can minimize and get rid of minor scratches.
Simply apply the cream to a clean, soft cloth and wipe your screen in a gentle, swirling motion.