Here is the steps on how to download and Install One UI 2.0 Beta,Samsung new One UI 2.0 in your Samsung smartphone.
Steps to Install One UI 2.0 Beta
Download 2nd One UI 2.0 beta update
- This Guide is only for your smartphone so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
Galaxy S10 Plus
One UI 2.0 Beta2> ZSJF:
One UI 2.0 Beta2 > ZSJF:
One UI 2.0 Beta2 -> ZSJF:
STEPS TO INSTALL ONE UI 2.0 BETA
- First, Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).