Here is the latest free browsing cheat 2019 you will like to activate , am going to show you How To Be Eligible For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000.
In this post, I will show you how to check if your sim is eligible For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000 or not, and also how to subscribe to this data offer. Right about now, let’s go straight to the main topic of this post.
The new Airtel Special data based on sim eligibility, Which means it doesn’t work on all Airtel sim except if your line is eligible as Special customer.
Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000
- You can easily activate the special data bundle offers by dialing *141*241# and a list of data bundles will appear in options as shown below:
2.Airtel 1gb for N200: This plan gives you massive 1GB data at the price of N200 only. It valid for 7 days which is a complete week. It’s cheaper than the bundle you get from the regular data plan of Airtel.
3.2GB For N500: This plan offers you 2GB data bundle at the price of N500. It is valid for 14 days. You have all the time to consume it all. After all, that’s what everyone loves.
4.4GB For N1000: This plan valid for a complete month which is 30 days. With just N1,000, you get 4GB data bundle.
How To Be Eligible For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000
- kindly dial *141*241# on an Airtel sim without airtime. And try subscribing to any bundle.
- choose any package and proceed to buy it without having any credit on your network line.
- If you get a response like “Dear customer, you are not eligible to buy this data bundle. Please dial *141# to activate another data bundle.” then you are not eligible for the offer.
- if it says, “You have insufficient balance“, This means your Airtel Line is eligible to activate one of the bundles in the special data bundle
- “Dear customer, you have insufficient balance to purchase this data bundle. Please recharge and try again.” then you are ELIGIBLE for this offer.
How Do I Check My Data Bundle Balance For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000
You can easily check your data bundle balance by dialing *140# and that’s all.