Download Samsung Galaxy A60 Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update with Download Link.
The update is rolling out in batches, and some users have received the update. It may be possible that you may receive the update late.
How To Download Samsung Galaxy A60 Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 update.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A60 Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware]
- Download and open the Frija or SamFirm tool on your computer.
- In the Samfirm or Frija enter the below details:
- Model: SM-A6060 or SM-A606Y
- CSC: CHC or BRI (for China or Taiwan), if it is available on other regions so enter the CSC of that region
- Select the Auto option and then click on Check Update.
- It will show the latest firmware with the OS version.
- Now click on Download and select the location where you want to store the firmware.
- It will take time according to your connection speed.
Once you have the correct firmware for your device, then you can easily install the firmware using Odin. And if you are unaware of the installation process, then below you will find the procedure to update your device.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A60 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Galaxy A60
First, run the Odin Tool on your computer.
Extract the downloaded firmware folder, and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
Now turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together, and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
When the device is in Download Mode, the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, & CP file. And in the User Data tab, load the Home_CSC file (if you want to keep data). And if you want to delete data for a clean install, then load the CSC file on the CSC tab. If you are flashing firmware from a different region, then the clean install is recommended.
After loading all required files, click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware
After complete flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message, and the phone will auto reboot.