Available to Download Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro & 9 Pro Max.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro & Note 9 Pro Max
One of the best things about the duo of Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone is that It is billing with Camera2 API enabled by default.
You can easily install GCam on the smartphone without rooting the smartphone. So, If you want to capture some blazing shots, especially the low-light images, then you can grab the GCam ports from the below-listed links.
Here we list two different Google Camera ports, GCam 7.3 ported by Parrot043 and GCam 7.2 ported by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9 Pro & Pro Max (PMGC_7.0.009_HDR_Version_V13.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 7.2 for Redmi Note 9 Pro & Pro Max (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro & Pro Max (MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK [Latest]
After downloading the app, I recommend doing some changes in the settings of the GCam app. It will make the app work smoother.
For GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk & MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v1.apk
- Download config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > JPEG Quality – 100%
- Change the saturation levels
- Highlight of Rear Camera – 2.0
- Shadow of Rear Camera – 2.5
- Highlight of Front Camera – 2.0
- Shadow of Front Camera – 2.3
- Disable zoom in portrait mode
How to Install Google Camera 7.3 for Redmi Note 9 Pro & 9 Pro Max
At first download the app from above-listed links.
After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
Now Install the Google Camera.
Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.