After the long waiting Xiaomi finally roll android 10 version on some devices which include Xiaomi Mi 9t [Redmi k20].in this post i will show you How To Download And Install Android 10 Update on Xiaomi Mi 9T K20.
Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 Update – Changelog
Here we go with the latest update both gobal
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Increased system security
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
How to Download Android 10 Update on Xiaomi Mi 9T K20
If you dont get the automatic update , you can follow the steps below;It is a 2.2GB file so make sure you have enough data.
- Download Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi 9T [Firmware]
- Download Redmi K20 Android 10 Stable Update [India] (Firmware)
How to Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi 9T K20
After downloading the firmware you can install it on your phone. And if you don’t know how to install the Firmware without losing data then keep reading the guide. Also, make sure to follow the requirements for successful installation.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% to install the update without interruption.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- You can also use the Fastboot ROM if it is available, using Mi Flash Tool & Xiaomi USB Drivers.
Install Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi 9T
- First, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the firmware and paste it in the internal storage (root directory) outside of every folder.
- Now Open Settings on your phone and then go to About Phone.
- After that go to System Update. Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on Choose Update Package option and select the firmware. If you don’t see the option ‘Choose Update Package’ then click 9-10 times continuously on the MIUI 10 icon.
- It will now extract the firmware and install the Android 10 update on Xiaomi Mi 9T.
- And then the device will automatically restart and then you can experience the Android 10 on your device.
- That’s it.
How to Install Android 10 Update on Redmi K20
- To Install Android 10 Update on Redmi K20 download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
Now you can use the Android 10 & MIUI 11 features on your device.